COVID-19 Protocols and Preventative Measures
Sales Department - Open for walk in clients however we would like to maintain a physical distance of 2 meters at all times from any employee or other customer. Our goal is to keep our employees and customers as safe as possible. Sales offices have been outfitted with plexiglass shields to accommodate necessary use. Customers requesting a test drive will be required to wear a mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin. Showroom capacity limit is 25 persons.
Service Department/Collision Center/Rentals - Open for walk in clients however we would like to maintain a physical distance of 2 meters at all times from any employee or other customer. Servicing your vehicle is essential especially in our current environment. We have a process to ensure everyone's health and safety when you need to bring your vehicle in for servicing. You can choose to utilize our night drop box to leave your vehicle with us at any time to avoid crowds. (please let us know if you are dropping off during the daytime - the night drop box is located at the south side entrance to the showroom). All service, parts, rental and cashier stations have been outfitted with plexiglass shields to accommodate necessary use. Waiting room capacity limit is 4 persons.
Parts Department - We are open for walk in clients. Curbside pickups are available if you choose, please call ahead (888-700-4274) to make arrangements.
Passive Screening - For anyone entering the building signs are posted at all entrances that inform individuals how to screen themselves for COVID-19 prior to entering the building.
Additional Safety Measures In Place
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed at all entrances
- All offices and reception areas have been outfitted with plexiglass shields to protect from droplets
- Restrooms are open however limited to one person at a time
- Showroom and waiting room capacity limits are posted
- Waiting areas have physically distanced seating layouts
- All employees, customers and suppliers entering the building must wear a mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin